Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Only time will tell how this venture will evolve. This may be the first post in many - or it may be the last. My vision is vague but I feel prompted to jump in and at least give it a try.

Now here is one of the most difficult aspects of blogging - what is the topic?? You see, I am a very fortunate person - I love the work that I do AND I love the time that I have off to enjoy a variety of other activities. So on what aspect of life do I concentrate? As usual...ALL of it!

Unity of Bandon, located on the southern Oregon coast has been my spiritual community for 15 years. It is the first in which I have served as minister and will most likely be my last as I can not imagine ever leaving here. It's not called the "Odd Flock" for no reason!


I am currently on a three-month sabbatical leave (Sep, Oct, Nov) so now seemed like a good time to try this venture. My plan is to spend this time of renewal engaging in activities I love:
hooking (rugs and wallhangings), dyeing wool, quilting, visual journaling, altered books, soapmaking, gardening, cooking, beading...get the idea?
And now....the journey has begun....












No comments:

Post a Comment